Sunday, September 28, 2008

stale

Scarlett got spayed for $500. what a big debt on my hands. oh well, she's worth more than that anyways.  

I feel like relationships have gotten stale.  Or I have.  

The big challenge for me is how do you MOVE FORWARD.  MOVING FORWARD takes conversation, it takes societal development, it takes adapting each others ideas.  how can we all MOVE FORWARD if we don't listen to each other? and also, work together and be motivated and driven together to create something that is so beyond us, synergetic.  

I've felt out of order for the past year and 3 months.  what's wrong i don't know, but something is happening and maybe it's just responsibility kicking in.  it sure kicks hard.  

i love all of you and spending time with you and making rap songs.

DJ SWEET T'S LATEST INDULGEMENTS

For Emma, Forever Ago by Bon Iver 

"Parentheses" by The Blow

"Tendah Lovey" by Josephine's Kids, INC.




No comments: